This course has been designed to meet the following outcomes:
OUTCOMES: By the end of Team Coaching 101, the participants will have…
1) Provided value to their client on their current business challenge.
2) Gained understanding of where and how the TCCP supports their world.
3) Taken positive steps in becoming a high performing team.
4) Agreed upon team norms.
5) Gained the clarity of their role as team coaches within their organization.
6) Gained the confidence and competence in one on one and peer group coaching.
7) Discovered practical insights that they can apply in their organization.
8) Practiced several team processes, concepts and tools (SRWR, R&D, Fist-Five, 4-MAT, 7-D Consulting Model, Fishbowl, R&D, My World, Learning Partners, Open Space, 10 ARL Principles).
9) Gained deeper appreciation of one another.
10) Had fun while learning.
Website powered by Network Solutions®