Pre-requisites – Team Coaching 101 & 102
What are the program outcomes?
By the end of this course, the participants will have:
1) Exchanged insights from working in their own project teams and coaching their own business teams as related to ‘the fish’ (progress made on the business aspect of the projects);
2) Worked in their Project Teams and made more progress with their Team Coach
3) Extracted insights and recommendations related to Concepcion as a consequence of consulting in 2 different projects. Extracting lessons on the ‘fishing’ (consulting; teamwork; shared leadership)
4) Become a stronger team of coaches in their own project teams.
5) Gained greater confidence and competence in coaching teams.
6) Practiced several team processes, concepts and tools (7-D Consulting / Coaching Model, Power Planning, SRWR, R&D, Fist-Five, 4-MAT, PERT, etc.).
7) Gained even deeper appreciation of one another.
8) Had fun while learning.
Team Coaching 201 has been divided into 11 mini-workshops sessions.
Website powered by Network Solutions®